Including apple peels in your day to day can be a great way to detoxify your body and promote weight loss without experiencing peaks of hunger. Apple peels are a true source of nutrients that are worth taking advantage of for hair health, among other things. So if you are someone who removes the skin to the apple at the time of eating, you should change that habit. You should know that the ideal is to always consume the complete fruit. Not just the pulp or the skin. If you think about it, it makes no sense to eat only part of the fruit, because you are losing part of its benefits.
What is the Apple Peels Made of?
The one-piece, medium-sized apple peels contain polyphenols, quercitin, ursolic acid and provide the following:
- 18 kcal.
- 2 g of fiber.
- 5 g of protein.
- 25 mg of potassium.
- 1 g of carbohydrates.
Apple Peels Burn Fat
The ursolic acid that the apple peels contain is a great natural anti-inflammatory that favors especially weight loss and fat burning.
In case the above seems little, you should know that this substance is also known by:
- Activate the collagen in the skin; therefore, promote the health of it and the hair.
- Combat the signs of aging.
- Strengthen muscles after exercise and avoid wear.
Although this compound can be accessed through synthetic elements, it is best to obtain it directly from foods that contain it, such as apples.
The Fiber of Apple Peels Facilitates Weight Loss
Although it may seem that the fiber content of apple peels is minimal, in reality, it is high for its weight.
“Remember that the fiber promotes satiety, for consistency, and decreasing the effects of blood glucose”.
This is because the fiber is slow digestion, so you can spend several hours without having to eat. A good option to take advantage of this benefit of the apple is adding the peels of two apples, freshly peeled, to your morning shake. If you have problems with slow intestinal flow try to eat an apple a day. You will notice a great change in a short time. In case the problem is more serious, you can consume two apples a day.
Regulate Your Glucose Levels
Do you think it’s important to keep your glucose levels stable when you’re looking to lose weight? If the answer is “no,” you should stop and think again. The truth is that excessive weight is part of the metabolic syndrome, a problem that alters the functioning of several organs and exposes you to great risks. Remember that to maintain control you must also get enough exercise and eat healthy to stabilize your glucose levels.
How to Consume Apple Peels?
The simplest way to include apple peel in your diet is to eat the fruit directly, without cooking it. This way you will get all your benefits. In any case, here are some options to consume the skin of apples.
Apple Smoothie with Extra Fiber
This shake is perfect to start the day with energy, since you give your stomach what it takes to feel satiated.
- 1 ice cube
- 2 branches of celery.
- ½ ripe avocados.
- 3 medium apples
- 1 glass of almond milk (250 ml).
- After washing the apples well, remove the heart.
- Cut the apples into slices, without removing the skin, and immerse them in fresh water to prevent rusting while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Cut the celery sticks into small cubes.
- Repeat the previous step with the avocado.
- Bring all the ingredients to the blender and process everything at medium speed.
- Serve your smoothie and add the ice.
- Drink at the moment.
* You can take this shake every day or, if you prefer, consume it only twice a week.
Infusion of Apple with Red Fruits
- The peel of 2 medium apples.
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon powder (15 g).
- 1 and a half cups of red fruits (150 g).
- 1 liter of hot water.
- In a pot, put the water to heat and let it reach its boiling point.
- Meanwhile, cut the red fruits in half.
- Insert the rest of the ingredients into the pot.
- Leave to cook over medium heat for a few minutes, until the apple peels are tender.
- Turn off the heat and leave the mixture covered while resting a couple of minutes.
- With the help of the hand mixer, finish processing the peels and nuts.
- Drink at the moment.
If after several times you get bored with the red fruits, you can exchange them for other fruits. Instead of cinnamon, you can also try mint or ginger.
Although apple peels have several benefits for the body, you should not neglect the rest of your life habits. Remember that the sum of all of them is what will really help you enjoy wellness in your day to day. Finally, we want to recommend that you avoid adding sugar and sweeteners to your preparations, as this can promote weight gain and blood glucose.
how many apples a day to lose weight, apple benefits for skin, green apple benefits weight loss, boiled apple benefits, are apples bad for you, fruits for weight loss, apple calories, apple nutrition, appleofhealth.com, appleofhealth, apple of health
#howmanyapplesadaytoloseweight #applebenefitsforskin #greenapplebenefitsweightloss #boiledapplebenefits #areapplesbadforyou #fruitsforweightloss #applecalories #applenutrition #appleofhealthcom #appleofhealth