Including detox drinks in your diet can help you lose weight, keep your body clean and eliminate excess toxins that can make you sick. Detox drinks are shakes made especially for those who want to take care of their body every day. These grant a wide variety of benefits, such as:
- Balance the dietary values of the diet.
- Burn fat and help lose weight on a regular basis.
- Promote the detoxification of the organism.
- Eliminate toxins
- To thin the abdomen.
While there are ways to get the same results, but detox beverages are completely natural and can be prepared and swallowed quickly, which makes them even more effective.
If you were looking for how to use detox drinks to lose weight, in this article we will explain how to do it.
1. Pineapple and Cucumber Detox Drink
Pineapple is a food that contains high levels of fiber, iron, magnesium and zinc. These elements give us excellent health benefits. Cucumber, on the other hand, is also a great source of vitamin A, B and C, antioxidants, calcium and phosphorus. The use of these two ingredients helps us:
- Debug the body.
- Satisfy hunger.
- Prevent constipation
- 1 medium pineapple.
- 1 cucumber.
- ½ leaf of aloe.
- 1 apple.
- 2 glasses of water (500 ml).
- Wash all ingredients with cold water to eliminate any residue they may have.
- Peel the pineapple and cut it into small pieces.
- Slice the cucumber and apple, without removing the skin.
- Peel the aloe leaf.
- Enter all the ingredients in the blender and process until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Consume 2 glasses of this drink fasting for a week.
For better results, we recommend eating breakfast foods that give you energy for the rest of the day and are beneficial for your digestion.
2. Papaya Detox Drink
The papaya is a fruit that is able to effectively combat constipation and effectively eliminate parasites that are housed inside the intestines. In addition, it also enjoys high analgesic properties and is rich in B vitamins, potassium, magnesium and fiber.
“These properties make the papaya an excellent natural detoxifier”.
- ½ kilo of papaya.
- 2 peaches.
- 1 carrot.
- 3 peeled garlic cloves.
- 1 beet.
- 1 banana.
- 2 glasses of water (500 ml).
- Wash all ingredients with cold water to remove any dirt residue.
- We will use the whole papaya, with the seeds and the peel.
- We will remove the peach seed.
- Crush the garlic until it becomes dough.
- Next, we will chop all the ingredients into small pieces and add them, together with the water, in the blender jar.
- We will process until there are no lumps.
- We will consume between 2 and 3 glasses of this detox drink throughout the day.
3. Orange and Kiwi Detox Drink
Orange is one of the fruits with the highest vitamin C content. Among its benefits include:
- Prevent kidney stones.
- Balance cholesterol levels.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Keep skin healthy and hydrated.
The kiwi not only helps to reduce constipation, but it is also able to reduce fluid retention and promote healthy digestion.
- The juice of 5 oranges.
- 3 Kiwis
- We will extract the juice of the oranges with the help of a juicer and we will add it to the glass of the blender.
- Peel and chop the kiwi and incorporate it with the orange juice.
- We will liquefy until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- We will consume 2 times throughout the day.
4. Apple and Papaya Detox Drink
Among the delicious detox drinks that are used to lose weight we also find the combination of apple, pineapple and papaya. The apple is a fruit that will not only help you improve your digestion, but also:
- It will facilitate the absorption of calcium.
- Eliminates bad breath.
- It reduces the problems of hypertension.
- Regulates blood sugar levels.
By combining these ingredients, you will get an excellent detox juice that will not only help to improve stomach discomfort; it will also strengthen the intestinal mucosa and maintain its proper functioning.
- 1 apple.
- 3 cups pineapple (465 g).
- 3 cups of papaya (420 g).
- We will wash, peel and chop all ingredients in small pieces.
- We will introduce everything into the glass of the blender and process until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- We will drink 2 glasses a day for 2 weeks.
By consuming this detox you will notice excellent changes in your digestion and in the health of your body. However, remember to combine the drinks with a good diet to get better results. Detox beverages should not be used as a substitute for breakfast, only as a complement.